/ Were you falsely accused of child neglect or abuse? The links below can help
Were you falsely accused of child neglect or abuse? The links below can help
- Abuse-Excuse.com – Resource information and services for adults accused of child abuse, neglect, sexual abuse or harassment, or domestic violence.
- The A-Team – Multidisciplinary team, providing research and defense consultation for falsely accused men, regarding all manner of such allegations.
- CBC fifth estate – Scandal of the Century – Follows the story of the Klassen family who were falsely accused of sexual abuse by three foster children. Site features timeline, new evidence, discussion forum.
- Child Abuse Defense Kit – Resources for the wrongly accused, particularly those accused of child abuse. Includes Lawyers & Expert Witness Lists
- Concerned Citizens for Legal Accountability – Overview of the alleged Wenatchee sex abuse cases, and related issues.
- Creative Therapeutics: Sex Abuse Hysteria – Review of a book, Sex Abuse Hysteria – Salem Witch Trials Revisited, on the trials.
- The Epidemic of False Allegations of Child Abuse – By Armin A. Brott, regarding the large number and origins of these accusations.
- False Allegations of Child Abuse – Information from someone available as a medical expert in cases in which he’s convinced that an allegation of child abuse is false. EXCELLENT SITE
- False Allegations Of Child Sexual Abuse – Resource directory for false allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation.
- FalseAllegations.com – How to defend against false allegations of sexual abuse, sexual assault, or rape.
- falselyACCUSED – Resources from a criminal defense legal team to help those who are falsely accused of sexual abuse.
- The New Inquisiton – For the falsely accused of abuse.
- Register of False Accusers – List of purported serial false accusers, for the protection of victims of perjury, false accusations and sexual hysteria.
- Sexual Allegations In Divorce – Support for men who have been the victims of Sexual Allegations In Divorce (SAID).
- Sexual Harassment False Accusation – How to combat false accusations of sexual harassment with defamation of character, unfair dismissal and employer investigations.
- Support for People Accused of Abuse (SPAA) – Organization of men and women who have been accused of domestic violence.
- Texans Against False Allegations (TAFA) – Organization dedicated to educating and supporting teachers, foster parents, and other child care providers in a fight against a system out of control.
- Witchhunt Links – Links to child abuse witchhunt related articles and web sites. Includes articles in the Skeptical Inquirer and Skeptic magazine, sites of activist groups, and book reviews.
Incoming search terms:
- falsely accused of child neglect
- teachers falsely accused of child abuse
- falsley accused dcf
- teacher falsely accused of child abuse
- support for the wrongly accused ct
- court help for free for men accused of domestic violence in connecticut
- teacher falsely accused of child neglect
Tagged with: accused child abuse child neglect fasley helpful links