Home / Corruption / Were you falsely accused of child neglect or abuse? The links below can help
Were you falsely accused of child neglect or abuse? The links below can help
- Abuse-Excuse.com – Resource information and services for adults accused of child abuse, neglect, sexual abuse or harassment, or domestic violence.
- The A-Team – Multidisciplinary team, providing research and defense consultation for falsely accused men, regarding all manner of such allegations.
- CBC fifth estate – Scandal of the Century – Follows the story of the Klassen family who were falsely accused of sexual abuse by three foster children. Site features timeline, new evidence, discussion forum.
- Child Abuse Defense Kit – Resources for the wrongly accused, particularly those accused of child abuse. Includes Lawyers & Expert Witness Lists
- Concerned Citizens for Legal Accountability – Overview of the alleged Wenatchee sex abuse cases, and related issues.
- Creative Therapeutics: Sex Abuse Hysteria – Review of a book, Sex Abuse Hysteria – Salem Witch Trials Revisited, on the trials.
- The Epidemic of False Allegations of Child Abuse – By Armin A. Brott, regarding the large number and origins of these accusations.
- False Allegations of Child Abuse – Information from someone available as a medical expert in cases in which he’s convinced that an allegation of child abuse is false. EXCELLENT SITE
- False Allegations Of Child Sexual Abuse – Resource directory for false allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation.
- FalseAllegations.com – How to defend against false allegations of sexual abuse, sexual assault, or rape.
- falselyACCUSED – Resources from a criminal defense legal team to help those who are falsely accused of sexual abuse.
- The New Inquisiton – For the falsely accused of abuse.
- Register of False Accusers – List of purported serial false accusers, for the protection of victims of perjury, false accusations and sexual hysteria.
- Sexual Allegations In Divorce – Support for men who have been the victims of Sexual Allegations In Divorce (SAID).
- Sexual Harassment False Accusation – How to combat false accusations of sexual harassment with defamation of character, unfair dismissal and employer investigations.
- Support for People Accused of Abuse (SPAA) – Organization of men and women who have been accused of domestic violence.
- Texans Against False Allegations (TAFA) – Organization dedicated to educating and supporting teachers, foster parents, and other child care providers in a fight against a system out of control.
- Witchhunt Links – Links to child abuse witchhunt related articles and web sites. Includes articles in the Skeptical Inquirer and Skeptic magazine, sites of activist groups, and book reviews.
Incoming search terms:
- falsely accused of child neglect
- teachers falsely accused of child abuse
- falsley accused dcf
- teacher falsely accused of child abuse
- support for the wrongly accused ct
- teacher falsely accused of child abuse utla
- teacher falsely accused of child neglect
Tags accused child abuse child neglect fasley helpful links
Procedures for Creating and Indexing Confidential Adoption Records Confidential Adoption Records is the process in ...