It is time to network together to get class action lawsuits against CPS going in all fifty states, and in other countries too. Today at the FightCPS Message Board Forum the topic came up again. So many people want to be involved in class action lawsuits, but most donâ€™t know how to get them started.
We can and must coordinate our efforts! Today I created a new section on the message board especially for class action lawsuit information. Iâ€™m asking for at least fifty volunteer coordinators, one for each state in the USA. Each state needs their own class action lawsuit going against CPS injustice.
We need to fight back on issues like the destruction of families so states can qualify for adoption bonuses, and the drugging of children so adopters and foster parents can get more money out of the system. We need to tell them that â€œreasonable effortsâ€ means REAL reasonable efforts to keep families together!
Are you with me on this?
Today I created a new page at Squidoo.Com about this: How to Start a Class Action Lawsuit. Please read it and if you can, watch the video that explains how to get these lawsuits started.
If youâ€™re moved to volunteer, let us know at the message board forumâ€¦ in both the class action lawsuits message area, and in your stateâ€™s section of the message board. (Or country, if youâ€™re outside of the USA.) This is to help you find others who want to participate to PUT CPS IN ITS PLACE.
These government agents need to stand down and LEAVE FAMILIES ALONE and LET US LIVE IN PEACE INSTEAD OF FEAR.
If youâ€™re ready to help make this happen in every state, especially yours, let us know!
Some of the steps to creating a class action lawsuit against CPS for your state are:
1. Clarify what your specific issues are.
2. Find others in your state with the exact same issues in recent years.
3. Choose someone to be the lead litigant against CPS.
4. Interview lawyers and identify one with a zeal to make CPS stop persecuting and destroying families.
The lawyer, once you choose him or her, should be able to guide you from there.
I will order and read this book on Class Actions and Other Multi-Party Litigation and I hope youâ€™ll get a copy and read along with me. Letâ€™s find out what it really takes the stop the USAâ€™s evil and unjust child welfare laws from hurting any more families.
We have to be the ones to take on the beast and wrestle it to the ground â€“ because seriously, do you see anyone else available to do it? We are apparently chosen to do this work, and Iâ€™m dedicated to letting the FightCPS website (and all the traffic it gets) be used to coordinate these efforts to find justice seekers who have been victimized by CPS child welfare services agents, cruel laws, ignorant legislators who wonâ€™t help stop the horror, and social services agencies around the world.
Again, most of the networking has to take place on our Message Board Forum. If you havenâ€™t registered there yet, please do so! We need everyoneâ€™s help to make the CPS traumatization of children and their families end. Start or join a class action lawsuit against CPS today!
- Class Action Lawsuits Against CPS
- Fight CPS Legal Document & Information Library
- California: Class Action Lawsuit Planned
- Try Using Meetup.Com to Meet Other CPS Victims in Your State â€“ Theyâ€™re Doing it in Virginia!
Incoming search terms:
- dcf lawsuits
- cps lawsuits
- class action lawsuit against cps
- lawsuits against cps
- cps lawsuit
- class action lawsuit against family court
- class action lawsuit florida dcf
- dcf lawsuit broward child abuse weinthal deffandant case reopened child sue father
- johnson county texas cps class action law suit
- lawsuits against indiana department of child services